Sunday, August 5, 2012

Race # 9 : Wounded Warrior 5k

My August race for my 12 in 2012 and race #9 for 2012 is the 2nd Annual Wounded Warrior 5k.


Presented by Big River Running Company (a local running store) this is the second year of the race and net proceeds benefit Wounded Warrior Project.

I've run a few races put on by Big River Running and I'm never all that impressed with their management of an event but they are the local force behind many of the races so I can't do much about it.

As for how I want to do on this race, well I don't have high hopes. I haven't run much in months and I've just gotten over a cold and I'll be stuck at work with not much time to get to the gym between now and then. I am however going to set both my A & B goal for personal record.

Goals
A: 35:xx
B: 36:00
C: 39:59

After I finish this I have to get my rear end on a training program and stick with it. I have the USAF 10k in September and I want to kick its ass! (Plus I'd like to be in the 170's)

No comments:

Post a Comment