Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Excuses, excuses

I'm still not quite over this cold though I am improving. However, I haven't been getting good sleep at night thanks to the congestion and cough.

Between the cold and work I still haven't made it out for a run or even to the gym. My 2pm to 2am isn't helping the situation. Tomorrow my shift is noon to midnight and it's already 5 am so I definitely have no plans on hitting the gym before I head back to work. I did take the opportunity to spend an hour with my boyfriend after work tonight. I hadn't seen him in a week and his ambulance happened to be posted outside of my hospital. Like they say you make time for the things that are important. :)

I'll hoping be back in the gym Thursday or Friday. Definitely will have a run report for Saturday, if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment