Saturday, March 15, 2014

Week end

After my first med/surg shift at my new hospital, I've only ever been an ER nurse before, was well a little boring. Since I hadn't slept well the night before and after my 15 hours I didn't have the 25 minutes in me for my walk. I ended up going to bed right after I made it home from work.

Since Friday was a rest day I just decided to make Thursday my rest day and I did my 25 minutes on Friday. My fiancĂ© and our kiddo made it family walk and did our 25 minutes together. Kiddo still needed about 12 miles by the end of the month for his "marathon" so we knocked out another of his miles. We waited until about 6 pm and the weather was just beautiful. 

Saturday was another beautiful day and since fiancé and I both needed our 35 minutes and kiddo needed 11 miles so we headed out to the local trail and went for a nice walk. We headed out and even got to see some of the Clydesdales our on walk. I ended up with a little more than 2 miles for my 35 minutes. After we finished our walk we headed home for a while and then spent the evening with my family for one of the younger cousins birthday parties. Since I have to work another day shift tomorrow I'm headed to bed pretty early since I have to be up at 4:30 am.

Overall for the week I did ok on my calories but I went over on a couple of days. I have copied the chart of my calories for the week from myfitnesspal. The red line represents the amount of calories daily to simply maintain my weight. According to myfitnesspal I am 921 calories under my weekly goal so I am not hoping to have a huge weight loss on the scale. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and see what my overall damage is for this week. 


I work tomorrow but it is also a rest day so I likely won't have anything to report apart from my weight. I may or may not post tomorrow, it depends on how my day is at work. 

Hopefully next week I'll be able to keep all of my days at least under the daily goal line next week. I have about 2 hours worth of walking on the schedule for next week so that should help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment