Thursday, September 12, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday


Sorry that weigh in Wednesday is actually weigh in Thursday but yesterday was a little hectic. 

Tuesday afternoon I woke up at 3:30 in the afternoon and decided against all logic to go for a run in the 98 degree heat, outside, after eating chili and a sandwich and not drinking nearly enough water.... I was miserable and slow and I felt like I was going to throw up. Then I went to work for my first 12 hour shift of the week. Then I came home and ate breakfast and went to my personal training appointment. Which thankfully was mostly shoulders and back since my legs were dead.

After I finally managed to get some sleep I spent the evening with bonus kid since boyfriend had a late night meeting and my bosses kept blowing up my work phone, trying to get me to come into work early because apparently it was balls to the wall busy. So as soon as boyfriend got home and got in his workout, I changed and headed into work. After six hours they sent me home early cause it went from balls to the wall to dead.

So anyway the point is, my post is late, and I'm sorry.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment