Monday, September 23, 2013

PFTW 9/23 - 9/29

Monday - 30 minute bike

Tuesday - rest

Wednesday - 30 minute bike

Thursday - Personal Training

Friday - 3 mile walk/run

Saturday - Personal Training

Sunday - 3 mile walk/run

This week I'm doing things a little different than in the past. I am ditching the couch to 5K. It wasn't working for me. I'm going to just consistently try to build up to finally being able to run 3 straight miles and from there I am going to create a better running plan. My next race is a 5K in 3 weeks so I'm not concerned about any other training. I'd love to beat my personal record in the 5K which is 36:06 but I'll be happy with a finish.

I'll have a couple extra posts up this week in addition to the normal stuff, including a race recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment