Thursday, September 26, 2013

Not Just a Runner Anymore

Well I've been talking about it for a while and I finally did it while I was in Moline, IL, I bought a road bike.


I picked up the Giant Avail 5 from a local bike shop. So far, I'm very happy with my purchase, the price still stings a little bit but overall it was worth it.

The bike is very lightweight, I don't know how much it weighs exactly but it is very easy for me to lift with one arm.

The ride is pretty comfortable, the standard seat actually didn't make my rear-end all that sore which is a nice bonus.

While I don't know much about the exact parts and specifications but it rides smoothly.  I've only put about 9 miles on the bike but overall I'm very happy with the bike.

Disclaimer : The opinions in this post are 100% mine. I was in no way compensated for this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment