Thursday, October 17, 2013

Weigh in Thursday

Well due to working Tuesday night and never really going to sleep until late Wednesday, I bring you weigh in Thursday. 



This week was fairly good. There were some definite areas for improvement for for food and exercise but I hit my goal. I know not that hard since I weighed in at 203.2 last week but at least I'm working with a downward trend. I am hoping for a 1 pound weight loss for this week bringing me to 202 by Wednesday. I'm going to try a little harder to watch the calorie intake on my food and I'm going to aim to complete my 2 personal training sessions and 3-4 3 mile runs this week which will be helpful. 

If I can just maintain an average of 1 pound a week then I will reach my goal of 135 pounds in 68 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment