Thursday, September 13, 2012

Indiana!

After 4.5 hours on I70E and a time change I forgot I had to make I finally made it to my hotel room and since I hadn't slept in almost 24 hours I took a 3 hour nap.

After my nap I went for a 3 mile run at a nearby park. I had packed my inhaler and used it before my run but I didn't feel like I actually got any albuterol and it showed. I did pretty well with the first 1.25 miles, I was breathing hard but nothing that bothered me. Then my lungs started to burn but I was working hard on hills so I kept going, then the tightness started and I knew I had it in my legs but not in my lungs. After I walked for bit and let my lungs regroup, my head just wasn't in it anymore. Thankfully it was out and back do I finished the distance no matter what. I'm just not sure what's going to happen when I have to put in a 20 miler in training for my marathon or my marathon!



I am just going to head to bed with the hopes of getting up early and heading to Dayton in the AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment