Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wish List

My birthday is tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm actually going to get but I figured I'd dream a little...
Garmin Forerunner 405
Cause you aren't real runner til you have a Garmin right?

Ericasaradesigns.com
Beautiful, Simple, I'd love a 13.1 in this and then have the option to add the 26.2 next year. 
Under Armour HeatGear Capri Tights
I <3 everything Under Armour when it comes to running.
 
Joyful Bath Co.

Bath salts that help relieve aches and pains. Great post race or long run.
Halo Headphones
I saw these at last years RnR St. Louis Marathon Expo and I really liked them but I was cheap and didn't get them. I've regretted it since. 
Pure Harmony Day Spa Gift Certificate
My favorite place to go. The staff is amazing and the massages are so great.
Agape Yoga Studio Gift Certificate
I need to start doing some cross training and they have a class called gentle yoga that sounds prefect.

No comments:

Post a Comment