Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Miles Before Work

So I’ve started running 1 mile everyday before I go to work. I felt bad that for 3 or 4 days a week I wasn’t getting any mileage in at all.

I’ve noticed that I’m more awake at the start of my shift and that I tend to be much more pleasant. Also I’ve noticed that it has kept me from pulling 16 hour shifts when i have to be back the next day and that might not be great for my bank account but it is doing wonders for my overall happiness and home life. My house has never been cleaner, the dog gets played with more and I’m doing better with taking my medications like I’m supposed to.

I don’t generally post these short little runs on here but I figured I would talk about it. Does anyone else find time to run before work and if so does it help you at your job?

No comments:

Post a Comment