Thursday, April 19, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. My asthma has been really kicking my butt since the half marathon and landed me in the ER yesterday morning. I’m on a prednisone taper and I got the ok from my pulmonologist to keep running with the caveat that I stick to short easy runs for now. I love that my pulmonologist is a marathoner. He gets the obsession I’m developing and actually encourages it sometimes. :)

2. I booked my flight for my June race tonight. I’m flying to San Diego on May 31 and flying back on June 5. I’m going to have to do some serious trades on my work schedule to make this happen but I’m super excited to travel for a race for the first time and that I will get to spend some time with my brother, sister-in-law and the kids. I’ll be staying with them but I’m going to rent a car so that I’m not a huge burden, especially since my flight gets in at 11:30pm.

3. I’m working on relocating my blog from tumblr to blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment