Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cupcakes and Traffic

Well after I finished my blog last night I did manage to stay up until 5 o'clock in the morning. The only problem is that I made cupcakes at 4 am! I'm not a huge sweets person but my fiancé had requested cupcakes and the promise was made to our 7 year that if I baked something he could have it for breakfast. That's right we fed our kid a cupcake with tons of chocolate frosting right before sending him to school.

Like I said, I'm not a huge sweets person but I can't resist batter.  I love all types of batter especially pancake and cake batter. Pancake batter has to be my number 1 favorite though. It's horrible for me, insert disclaimer about how you should not eat raw eggs, but I just can't resist licking the beaters when I'm done. 

Anyway, I did manage to get some sleep before maintenance woke me up and I did manage to get in 4 miles on the treadmill before heading to work. I had 6 miles on the schedule for today and four on the schedule tomorrow but due to time constraints I just did the four and will aim for 6 tomorrow. 

My drive to work was horrible. Apple maps usually tells me 1:44 for my drive to work. I left at 5:10 and hit tons of traffic on the way down and ended up running a few minutes late to work. 

After work I'm headed to my parents, which is much closer to the hospital I work at. They are out of town and asked me to swing by to check on things so I will take advantage of the 45 minute drive and sleep at their house before driving back to the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment