Sunday, May 6, 2012

P90X & Pain & PFTW

Did my first day of P90X! Chest and back and Ab Ripper X, not to horrible. I was definitely sweating and for the record I have piss poor upper body strength and my core is gonna need a lot of work. I didn't feel like I was going to die and managed to get in my 3 miler afterwards. Plyometrics is on the schedule for tomorrow.

Before I go for tomorrow's run and do tomorrows P90X routine, I'm going to have to be honest with myself and go get an X-Ray of my foot. I have had a pain on the top of my foot that radiates to my big toe and my working 50 hours a week and running aren't helping, So I'm going to suck it up and see a doctor and pray it isn't a stress fracture.

Sunday : P90X Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X and 3 miles
Monday : P90X Plyometrics and 5 miles
Tuesday : P90X Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X
Wednesday : P90X Yoga X and 6 miles
Thursday : P90X Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X and 1 mile
Friday : P90X Kenpo X and 1 mile
Saturday : P90X X Stretch and 1 mile

No comments:

Post a Comment