Thursday, November 15, 2012

What Weight Watchers Has Taught Me

In less than a week weight watchers has put a very large spotlight on something I've been in a little bit of denial about, I EAT ALOT! I don't eat very healthy either.

For example, I get 29 daily points and 49 weekly points for splurging, plus an activity points I earn for my workouts. Here's how many points I have consumed so far…

Sunday 53
Monday 38
Tuesday 65
Wednesday 39

I've earned 24 activity points which still leaves me 6 points in the red for the week. This wouldn't be a problem as my usual workout burns 7 points per day. However I am done with my workouts for the week as I'm working Thursday, Friday, Saturday. I'll have to fit one more workout in after a 12 hour shift sometime in the next 2 days so I don't go way over, that's provided I stay at or under my 29 daily points for the next 3 days.

This is going to require better planning and much more discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment