Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 4 in southern Cali

Spent the day doing the touristy thing, went to the United States Marine Corp Museum, had lunch in the gas lamp district and spent the afternoon at the beach.

Had dinner with my brother and his 2 kids in the evening and we sat around watching movies.

I'm only a little sore after yesterday's run, mostly in my hips. Which only serves as a reminder that I don't do any cross training. There are so many additional things I'd love to add to my training. If only I could get paid to do this! Haha! I love to add P90x, yoga, Pilates, and a martial art. That's a little lofty with my 48 hour a week schedule at work. That's a topic for another post though.

My flight leaves at 3 pm tomorrow so this was my last full day here. Its back to the real world on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment