Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rock N Roll San Diego Pre-Race (day 2in southern Cali)

Spent the day wandering around San Diego with my niece and then hanging out with my nephew and niece while my brother went to the ER. As I suggested multiple times, the goober has pneumonia.

My calves are still hurting me from yesterday's stair climbing and running. So I'm hoping that I won't end up in severe pain tomorrow.

I'm super excited about using my pace tattoo from tazrunning.com which have me set up for a 2:55:00 finish. I'm not excited about having to wake up at 3 am to make it down to the race. There are something like 40,000 participants and limited parking so I'm headed down early to find parking.

Goals! I usually set goals that are vague and easy to accomplish for my races. I say things like, don't die, don't finish last, etc. I'm going to steal the boring runner's idea this time.

I'm setting goal times and of course, Finish and Don't Die are always goals...
A - 2:55:00
B - 3:05:00
C - 3:15:00

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment