Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 2 for the umpteenth time

Today was a fairly uneventful day. I woke up around 10:30, which is my usual wake up time when I don't have work or the kiddo. I'm definitely not a morning person so it always takes me a little while to get moving. I finally got around to eating breakfast and then decided to head out for my 30 minutes of exercise. 

I knew it was after 11 so it was going to be hot so I decided to just head out the front door and down the street in front of our apartment complex since one direction is fairly shaded. It was 84 degrees with  83% humidity and it didn't take long until I was sweating. Overall though I never felt like I was to hot thanks to all the shade. I ended up finishing 1.78 miles in 30 minutes. I did the same run 1 walk 14 as yesterday only on a different route. 

After my husband got home we headed to my in-laws new house to work on the flooring. The previous owners had a lot of cats and the carpet was pretty disgusting so since I had put down laminate flooring in my old house I offered to pull up all the carpet and padding and put down laminate flooring in her house. It's going fairly well but it's been killing my hips and I'm thinking I might need a trip to the chiropractor after I'm done. 

Tomorrow I have to work so I'm going to just have it as a rest day since I have a 3 hour round trip commute and a 12 hour work day. 

Friday is my husband's birthday and I'll be spending the day with the kiddo. I'm planning on the same 30 minute run/walk at some point though I don't know when I'll be able to squeeze it into my day unless I can convince the kiddo to come along too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment