Monday, October 15, 2012

Another update : September Goals

An update on my September goals and a look forward to my October/November goals.

September Goals
  • Miles run : planned 70 / actual 31
    • I really slacked on this one. I didn't even meet the half way mark!
  • Races run : planned 1 / actual 1
    • Ran the USAF 10k and set a new PR!
  • Pounds to lose : planned 4 / actual 4
    • Woohoo! I lost 4 pounds putting me back into the 170s!

October/November Goals
  • Miles run : 84
    • Combining 2 months, a half marathon, a 10k and starting training for my marathon should hopefully net me my desired miles. 
  • Races run : 2
    • I'm scheduled for the Rock N Roll half-marathon and a 10k in November 
  • Pounds to lose : 10
    • It's a lofty goal, with 7 weeks to lose but I'm going to take a swing at being at 165 by the end of the year. These 10 pounds would bring me to 169 pounds, my lowest weight in about 6 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment