Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Trainer

Today I met with my new personal trainer for the first time. I'm very happy with my trainer, although I'm a little sad. My weight today was 203.7. I'm back above 200 which I never wanted to happen again. However Sara seems like a great fit for me. She seems to understand that I'm not going to radically change overnight. She adapted many of the exercises to my low level of fitness, didnt push too hard and as far as my nutrition she is having me start out just writing everything down and since I work nights, when I eat it, then she wants me to work on making one meal healthy for the whole week. So just lunch then when we've nailed down lunch to either breakfast or dinner. 

The plan is for two days a week of weightlifting with her and two days a week on my own of cardio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment